• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

• Members

Praise The Lord!!!!! Let me start from the beginning. Bro. Asa and Mrs. Angie Samples are missonairies out of our church to Idaho. They are such a blessing. Bro. Asa and his wife started a church in Idaho. Bro. Asa witnessed to a man and the man did not want anything to do with God. One night Bro. Asa was driving and that same very man was drunk, and was in Bro. Asa's pathway of driving. He hit the man and the man was killed. Bro. Asa was driving at the right speed and taking all saftey procautions while driving. This whole year Bro. Asa has went to court, and trial daytes for this man's death. We have been praying all year long, for the Lord to work it out to where God would just intervene in this situation. It has been a hard year for Bro. Asa and his family. They have been in our prayers. This past Wed our church got down and prayed for Bro. Asa and that God would just intervene. That same day was his trial. God Answers Prayer and remains faitful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard news on Thursday that all the charges were dropped!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue to pray for thier family, but I just want to thank the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love in Christ, Sadie. Phil.4:13