• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Colts & Pats Showdown

• Members

Colts/Patriots will be on almost nationwide, apparently the only markets that won't have it will be the Houston area, because of the Texans/Raiders game. The Oakland area tv stations have given up on showing the Raiders, and have changed to the Colts/Patriots.

This website shows which games will be shown in which markets each week.
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

• Members

What a game this will be......... our paper said that they are giving Indy 6 points.... I hope that my COLTS can pull this one off.... it will be interesting. We are really going to have to step up our game... it will help that we are playing at home.........

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
In the NFL you have the Colts, the Pats, and then everyone else (so far anyways).

Is everyone ready for the showdown?

Ron, you ready?

lol. as usual, i'm late to the thread, but what a great game! Looking forward to a rematch in the playoffs with hopefully homefield advantage the next time around. Go Pats! Getcha popcorn ready! lol :thumb

• Members

lol. as usual, i'm late to the thread, but what a great game! Looking forward to a rematch in the playoffs with hopefully homefield advantage the next time around. Go Pats! Getcha popcorn ready! lol :thumb

There isn't going to be a rematch. If the Colts and Pats take the 1 and 2 seeds, the Steelers will get the third. Then the Steelers will beat the Colts in the 2nd round. :Green

• Members

There isn't going to be a rematch. If the Colts and Pats take the 1 and 2 seeds, the Steelers will get the third. Then the Steelers will beat the Colts in the 2nd round. :Green

speaking of the Steelers, there's a great regular season matchup coming up between the Steelers and Pats too! The Colts will just have to wait til next year for a rematch if the Steelers beat them in the playoffs! lol :thumb