• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Anyone own a Wii?

We've got one! They really are good for exercise... but we don't use it very often, lol. I'm really, really, really good at the boxing thing... but I always beat my sister on it so it gets boring in a hurry. (It's no fun when your competition doesn't put up a good challenge!! hehe) It bugs her that she can't beat me on that because she's supposedly stronger than me in real life. :Bleh

When we got ours, they had a deal where you buy the Wii and get 2 free games... so we got Zelda and Tiger Woods' Golf. I think Zelda's pretty cool until you get to the hard part where you actually have to fight with a sword. (You have to learn to maneuver the control stick like a sword!!) If I was better at that, I think I'd have a lot of fun with the game.

My absolute favorite is the bowling!! I think I've really improved my real-life bowling skills on that thing!! :Green And it's a lot of fun, too!!

• Members

Put my other video game player in box and left it there--couldn't stand the way the kids acted when they played it. We really limited their time on it, but it just didn't bring out the best in them and it seemed too addicting. Wished later that I'd never bought one.

• 1 year later...