• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Peanut Butter Pie

• Members

Helloooooooooo??????????

Where is everybody???????? :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled:

Am I the only one starved outtttttttttta my mind for some exceptionally fine culinary delights?????????? :eek

Since nobody else posted and I don't want a good dessert thread like this to go to nothingness, here are my entries. :ideas:

file0001le3.th.jpg

file0002gx7.th.jpg

Note::: There's no extra charge for those other recipes. :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

• Members

I haven't made any of these, but I can see by the ingredients and how they would bake together how they would taste.

The second one up there looks quite good, b/c it uses chocolate cookie crumbs for the crust. Chocolate and P-nut butter go quite well together. I would want to use only homemade cookies from a recipe that would make them ultra-fudgy. :Green

I love to experiment, and if I were making this one, would try sprinkling the P-nut butter filling with some dark chocolate shavings, or mini-morsels on top part way thru the baking. Not too much as we don't want chocolate overload.

• Members

This is the recipe I used and it was a hit! :Green

1 cup creamy peanut butter (I used Jif because it has the best peanut flavor of any national brand.)
8 oz. cream cheese
2/3 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons vanilla
8 oz. Whipped Topping

Mix all that up together really well and pour into a chocolate cookie crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. When ready to serve, top with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with shaved chocolate curls or chocolate chips or whatever you have.