• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

:roll Introductions...

• Members

I am Apilgrim, and have been posting to the Yahoo MSG boards for many years now. I am a Fundamental Baptist, trusting only the King James Version as the authorized translation for this modern age.

I am born again, by grace, through faith, and make no apologies for it. We are not saved by works, but unto good works. I have been saved for 25 years now, and actively engage in door to door soul-winning as I believe it is one of the main reasons God left us here, and didn't take us home to Heaven, after saving us.

I am tired of sparring with atheists, agnostics, and the cults (including the largest of all - Catholicism). I enjoy contending for the faith, and I have learned much from my enemies of the Gospel (which I have inculcated in my soul-winning and seen much fruit), but I need some fellowship from like believers.

Therefore, I am here to share and receive from the goodness of God's Truth. I learned of this forum, and was invited here, by one of your previous moderators and teachers.

Well, enough about me. What pearls fo wisdom are here to enjoy...?