• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?

chev1958

• Members

Here is a little test that will help you decide. The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock cal 40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

THINK CAREFULLY AND THEN SCROLL DOWN

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away?

What does my wife think? What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

Republican's Answer: BANG!

Southerner's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading)

BANG! Click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"
Son: "Can I shoot the next one!"
Wife: "You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist

• Members

:nutty

I'd be closer to a republican, but I wouldn't be carrying a 40 cal. Glock. It would be a homemade 0.750 caliber (30 millimeter) four-barrel (double side-by-side, over and under) with specially made loads. Just one bang and that terrorist is completely shredded.

Nobody harms my wife and family!!! GRRRRRRRRRR :B

• Members

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

This response here explains exactly why so many people feel a need to give up their freedoms to the government, becuase they think the government can protect them.

• Members

Here is a little test that will help you decide. The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock cal 40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat's Answer:

Republican's Answer: BANG!

Southerner's Answer:

BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading)

BANG! Click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"
Son: "Can I shoot the next one!"
Wife: "You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist

ummm... Winchester Silver Tips ARE hollow points but otherwise this seems pretty accurate. lol. :cooldude:

• Members

None of those really represent my family.
Ours would have been more like Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang all at the same time, One from my .45acp, one from my Wife's .45acp one from both my Son's .45acps. They would have all been handloads and the only question would have been do we call the cops and answer for it or do we just feed the body to the hogs.

C

• Members
None of those really represent my family.
Ours would have been more like Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang all at the same time, One from my .45acp, one from my Wife's .45acp one from both my Son's .45acps. They would have all been handloads and the only question would have been do we call the cops and answer for it or do we just feed the body to the hogs.

C

:nutty

When life gives you lemons - make pork chops?

• Members

ummm... Winchester Silver Tips ARE hollow points but otherwise this seems pretty accurate. lol. :cooldude:

I think they did that on purpose as to make it sound like southerners are uneducated. :frog (but I know southerner know their guns well and they are smart, afterall they don't fall for liberal traps)