• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Eternal security

Maxmya

• Members

John 6:37-40 says, "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven , not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which He hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and i will raise Him up at the last day."

Jesus Christ is the One who guaranteed all true believers eternal salvation and to raise them up at the rapture of the church when He returns to take His bride home to heaven before the Great Tribulation occurs. No one can be cast out, even backsliders. God will chasten His children according to Hebrews 12:6-10, so they do not get away with sin! God does want His children to be holy for He will correct them when they get out of line! But as earthly fathers can not get rid of their natural children, even more does God the Father take care of His own children and saves them forever!

:Green :Green :Green :Green

• Members
John 6:37-40 says, "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven , not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which He hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and i will raise Him up at the last day."

Jesus Christ is the One who guaranteed all true believers eternal salvation and to raise them up at the rapture of the church when He returns to take His bride home to heaven before the Great Tribulation occurs. No one can be cast out, even backsliders. God will chasten His children according to Hebrews 12:6-10, so they do not get away with sin! God does want His children to be holy for He will correct them when they get out of line! But as earthly fathers can not get rid of their natural children, even more does God the Father take care of His own children and saves them forever!

:Green :Green :Green :Green

:amen:
I am so glad that once we are saved we always are. I just read about eternal Security in the bible and It made me realize how much he loves me and how he wants his people to be close to him. It is such a blessing to have someone so perfect to love people who are monsters who deserve Hell. With his love I am so glad we don't have to experience that.