• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Love the lost

• Members

I was doing a lot of thinking and talking to friends and they are encouraging me to move on in the Lord and live the life he wants me to live. As I was talking to one of my friends I realized how much I love people and how I don't hate anyone. Yes I love those who hurt me too. I am so tired of people not being witnesses and of people who pretend to be Christians and then act differently and do nothing to serve God. People need to be more real they need to go out in the world and preach the gospel (Mark 16vs15) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. There are many more verses that command us to preach the Gospel why not do it. Don't be lazy show love to the unsaved I mean God commands us to love everyone and not just hide from the real world. That is not loving the world it is just laziness. God showed you love so now show love to the lost don't be scared to love them. Spread the word and be a good influence on those around you. Let your light so shine before all men. (Psalm 119vs 105) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Why not be a light that shines on the paths of the lost and of the people who are gonna die and go to hell. Don't just be an ear tickler warn people about what they may face when they die and that is hell fire and brimstone. As I sit here people are suffering and people are dying. Please let us all do something to help the lost leave a tract on the bus or just act how the bible says to act. Love the lost like Jesus loved you.