• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Church

• Members

I kind of dont' know where to start. I know I posted on the church forum, and God has given me a wonderful church to go to and has blessed it so much! Last night my pastor resigned my church but in God's will! He has been offered an assitant pastor at another church as well as a full tiem job with it. We have known and have prayed about this for quite a while, and for a couple of weeks my pastor was workign at both churches. I thank God for giving me a pastor who is dedicated and very sensitive to the Holy Spirit. I also understand that we all need to be in God's perfect will. I Pray that God's will be done, and I know that God will provide us with the man of God he has for us. And though it hurts to see my pastor and pastor's wife go, I pray that God's will be done in thier lives and love and support them. They have been such influential people in my lives!!! I have known them for about four years, and they really helped me through out my teenage years. I can name so many things where God has used them in my life. And my pastor's wife has taugt me so many things about being a pastor's wife. She has been a big role model of mine! And God places different people in our lives for a reason, but I just pray that God will have His will and His way! I wrote the two poems that I recently posted thinking about my pastor and my pastor's wife and our church.
Our little disciples program sings a song called God has a bigger plan going on then what these little bitty eyes can see. And that is so true, He knows each step we take before we take it. He is there to guide us, and though sometimes we may not always understand, He has a bigger plan than we can ever imagine for ourselves. Just to keep trusting Him and staying faithful, and He will supply our every need, He will mend our broken heart, He will give us strength through the day. My life verse is Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. And that is so true! I just really would like yall to pray God's will be done through our church, and through all!

Thank yall!!
Love in Christ, Sadie. Phil.4:13