• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Great new homeschooling website!

• Members

A great new homeschooling website has been created by a homeschool mom. This website has some very useful features along with a unique time-saving directory and summary of homeschool websites including parents' favorite websites. I love the questions and answers, it is such a help with homeschool questions. It'd also be nice if many of us could help with questions and polls that need to be answered, especially from the experienced homeschool moms! I'm hoping we can acquire a huge network of homeschool IFB moms so we can help, support, and encourage each other. If you know of any other homeschoolers, feel free to tell them also. You can register at: http://www.homeschoolwatercooler.com/pa ... l_register - BE SURE TO TYPE IN "IFB" ON THE SECOND PAGE UNDER ANY OF THE TAG QUESTIONS WHEN REGISTERING. If you can post your favorite websites this will be a great help to everyone along with any comments you may have for any posts or forums. To make it personable, add a photo! Hope to meet you all there!

• Members

I've been homeschooling for eight years. It is the greatest blessing and I love the closeness that our family shares. I have one daughter who started college this year at Northland Baptist College. I homeschool 4th and 6th grade children right now. I love being being an Independent Fundamental Baptist, we only want to hear God's Word and His truth!!!