• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My 8 yr old Girl

RayJr

• Members

My 8 yr old girl takes her bible to school she also cares tracks with her to help her when she is talking with her friends about Jesus. She led one of her friends to Christ yesterday, she asked the teacher if she could go out into the hall with the other girl so she could wittness to her and she said yes they went out there and she asked the girl if she wanted to be saved(she has been talking to this girl about salvation for the past month or so) she said yes and my 8 yr old daughter led her threw the Romans road to The Lord Jesus Christ. Blew my mind... pride is such a hard thing to keep down when you children are serving God like you want them to I am so excited that she was able to do this and so greatful that this other little girl is going to heaven, we sometimes get mixed up in the things of this world(such as this election) and we forget what we are here for we are all here to reach others for Christ that is our main Job as Christians is to bring others to HIm we must Share our love of God with everyone. So what if they think your a holly roller or bible thumper I'd rather they think that of me as opposed to just anouther on of the guys....God Bless all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

you'll not allow to do anything you want to skip class in public school. except restrooms.

The only time you can freely talk about the bible is on the bus, lunch or in between school periods (5 minutes before the bell ring)

I am glad she could do this. I guess she was very truthful instead of lying to her teacher and say she has to go to the bathroom too.