• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My testimony from an unworthy sinner!

Guest Guest

My name is Kyle. I will be 18 coming up here in May. The Lord saved me when I was 16 years old. A year and 4 months ago the Lord saved my soul. And Glory to God! I was raised in church my whole life. I thought I was saved from my old pastor many years ago leading me in a prayer. But I didnt get born again. Just a year and a half ago I didnt even believe in God. I was still going to church, but didnt believe in God at all. I was what you call an emo kid. I was listening to all kinds of punk rock music and heavy metal. I wanted to kill myself back then. But praise God I dont now! I didnt have any faith in God at all. I believed in evolution, which took the little faith I had away. And if anyone tells you that you can still have faith in God and believe in evolution, they are liers! I had been going to a bible believing church, independent fundamental KJV only church for about two years before I got saved and I was still a wicked sinner in need of repentace. It was through the preaching I finally started to fear God and feared hell. I came to that alter and I went into my Pastors office August 27 2006 and the Lord saved my soul! I never wanted to kill myself again. Dont live the wicked lifestyle I lived back then. Because the Lord transformed me! About 6 months after I was saved to Lord called me to preach and I have been ever since. I thank the Lord that he brought me to repentance and thank him that he saved my soul and died on a cross, though unworthy as I am.