• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Praying, and God's will!

• Members

A while back ago I did a post on Why Not Waiting? Well waiting is definately worth it. God has been working in my life, and I thank Him for it. About a month ago, this guy that I had known previously, that I had met two years earlier which he lives about an hour and a half away. I knew him because I went up to Bro. Tony Hutsons youth meeting in Tennessee with his church youth group. Well to get on with my story, he got my phone number and called me, and He came down on New Years Eve with his family and we stayed up until like 4 in the morning, and then they left. And then the next weekend he and his family came down to my church, and this past weekend, me and my friend ( his mom's friend too) drove up to thier house, he invited me to His dad's birthday party. Well we are talking, and not courting/dating yet, but we know we like eachother, we are just taking it slow! But I thank God for sending him in my life. We have the same convictions and beliefs and we both have the desire to be in the ministry. He is called to preach. In fact the first time he called me we talked on the phone for 3 hours, and he asked me my convictions, and beliefs. And right now I am praying God's will and seeking God's will on what He wants me to do for Him, as well I am praying about Michael, and His will, not mine!
May His Will Be Done
Love in Christb , Sadie. Phil.4:13

• Members
A while back ago I did a post on Why Not Waiting? Well waiting is definately worth it. God has been working in my life, and I thank Him for it. About a month ago, this guy that I had known previously, that I had met two years earlier which he lives about an hour and a half away. I knew him because I went up to Bro. Tony Hutsons youth meeting in Tennessee with his church youth group. Well to get on with my story, he got my phone number and called me, and He came down on New Years Eve with his family and we stayed up until like 4 in the morning, and then they left. And then the next weekend he and his family came down to my church, and this past weekend, me and my friend ( his mom's friend too) drove up to thier house, he invited me to His dad's birthday party. Well we are talking, and not courting/dating yet, but we know we like eachother, we are just taking it slow! But I thank God for sending him in my life. We have the same convictions and beliefs and we both have the desire to be in the ministry. He is called to preach. In fact the first time he called me we talked on the phone for 3 hours, and he asked me my convictions, and beliefs. And right now I am praying God's will and seeking God's will on what He wants me to do for Him, as well I am praying about Michael, and His will, not mine!
May His Will Be Done
Love in Christb , Sadie. Phil.4:13

I think maybe God is sending you the one and rewarding you for diligently seeking him. Still pray and john yes I believe and agree that God's timing is best and when you do seek him nothing can go wrong especially when you are in his will.

• Members

Praying if it is God's will is right, of course. What is his view about women? You seem capable and interested in many ideas (probably that means you are smart). I don't know you or this man, but apparently marriage is a big step and has many potential areas of conflict. And, does he set you on fire for the Lord? :) I use to want to get married just to be married... a big mistake. In any case, hope all turns out according to God's will and purpose in your life. Praying for you and him. :pray

Love,
Madeline