• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Getting Logged Out

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am sure it is possible, but the settings I posted show that 3rd party are allowed. I have not blocked OB or any other sites, yet, not of the sites I frequent appear to be creating a cookie in the normal folder one would look in.

• Members

I know that one can block certain sites from setting cookies and one can do so with out realizing it, least I can, that was why I asked.

Onlinebaptist was messing up on mine, but for some reason it has not in quite a while, I don't know if something I did stopped it or not.

I use Firefox at least 99 % of the time, what do you use?

John, what browser do you use?

Do either of you have any add ons that can be used to block certain sites and or their cookies?

For instant I have SpywareBlaster, had a coupel of more but got rid on them a long time back.

• Administrators

PastorJ & John81. Can you check for me to see if it will allow the cookie to download if you turn off your firewall and anitvirus? One of the 2 may be blocking the cookie from downloading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Its back, doing it again. I just logged in 4 times, each time it logged be back out.

Everything had been working great on this board, I did a none destructive recovery to my computer, my computer works great, except for all of this logging in on OB.

After I finally got logged in I came to support/Help Desk, guess what, it logged me out and I had to log back in once again.

Another message board I post on, it had no effect on it, I was still logged in, in fact it never logs me out unless I empty my cookie jar.

• Members
It has never stopped for me. Every day I log in and I then get logged out. I have come to the realization it will never be fixed.

There has to be some kind of bug in this board. I'm a member of several message boards and this is the only one that has ever done this. Plus this board makes me log back in quite often, much more than any other board, in fact the other boards don't make me log in unless I delete my cookies.

This trip back to the board I deleted all of my cookies, thought I woudl never get logged in, I would log in, it would log me right back out. after about 5 times I finally stayed logged in.