• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

God's Tool

The pets we own!

What kind of pets do you own?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of pets do you own?

• other
    • My family members are the animals of the family!!!
    • Mixture of dogs or cats
    • Cat or Cats
    • Dog or dogs

I grow some grain in the garden, which I feed to my pet finches.

I then, use the finches, to feed my pet cats.

The cats, do a great job, of keeping my pet boa fed.

And I simply love boa meat.

(everything above is a lie)

I grow some grain in the garden, which I feed to my pet finches.

I then, use the finches, to feed my pet cats.

The cats, do a great job, of keeping my pet boa fed.

And I simply love boa meat.

(everything above is a lie)

:eek (glad everything is a lie... that would just creep me out)

No pets. We've had a dog or two or three for about the last 11 years until we recently gave the last one away. And we've had cats on and off since I can remember until recently (they keep disappearing).

We have not pets at this time. In the past 2 years, I have had 2 cats, and they have both disappeared. Hubby kind of wants to get another one, to keep other "pets" *shudder* from taking up roost in our house. I'm not ready for it yet. I'd love to get a dog, but the house is so small, even a cat is too much!

We have not pets at this time. In the past 2 years' date=' I have had 2 cats, and they have both disappeared. Hubby kind of wants to get another one, to keep other "pets" *shudder* from taking up roost in our house. I'm not ready for it yet. I'd love to get a dog, but the house is so small, even a cat is too much![/quote']

a cat is alot easier than a dog. I found out that dog put hair into everything alot more than cats!!!! and you have to clean up their waste outside... but at least you don't have to smell their litterbox.

We had a pet poodle, Buffie, He was king of our house for a bit over 17 & 1/2 years.

He had a brother Sam, Sam was a cat, Sam lived with us for about 12 & 1/2 years. I forget what you call them bobtailed cats, which have longer back legs than front legs, that was what Sam was.

And them there was Pretty Kat, Pretty Kat was an orphan, we found him up by our chicken house when he was probably just a few weeks old. We nursed him back to health, she was the most loving cat I have ever seen. Last year she got real sick, they tried doctoring him, but he was wasting away to nothing and we had to have him put to sleep. Pretty Kat was probably about 6 years old.

This is our new kitten, we got him Thanksgiving, he was about 4 weeks old. Linda & I now have him spoiled rotten. He has been much entertainment. His name is Bigun. Below is a pictures of him right after we got him, he looks much like Pretty Kat.

bigun3ib9.th.jpg

Seems all I can ever get to post as a picture from ImageShack is a thumbnail? Which is the Thumbnail for forums (1). I try the others but I get no picture in my post. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

We have 4 dogs

A 15 year old mix named Bear.... he is my baby
A 2 year old Dachshund named Brutus
A shephard chow mix named DJ
A terrier dalmation mix named Speck

We also have 2 cats
Zack and Sylvia

And a fish named Jaws!!!!

Our hermit crab just croaked :eek