• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The pets we own!

What kind of pets do you own?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of pets do you own?

• other
    • My family members are the animals of the family!!!
    • Mixture of dogs or cats
    • Cat or Cats
    • Dog or dogs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We had a pet poodle, Buffie, He was king of our house for a bit over 17 & 1/2 years.

He had a brother Sam, Sam was a cat, Sam lived with us for about 12 & 1/2 years. I forget what you call them bobtailed cats, which have longer back legs than front legs, that was what Sam was.

And them there was Pretty Kat, Pretty Kat was an orphan, we found him up by our chicken house when he was probably just a few weeks old. We nursed him back to health, she was the most loving cat I have ever seen. Last year she got real sick, they tried doctoring him, but he was wasting away to nothing and we had to have him put to sleep. Pretty Kat was probably about 6 years old.

This is our new kitten, we got him Thanksgiving, he was about 4 weeks old. Linda & I now have him spoiled rotten. He has been much entertainment. His name is Bigun. Below is a pictures of him right after we got him, he looks much like Pretty Kat.

bigun3ib9.th.jpg

Seems all I can ever get to post as a picture from ImageShack is a thumbnail? Which is the Thumbnail for forums (1). I try the others but I get no picture in my post. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
My dad just got my daughter an 8-week old purebred miniature dachshund today. However, starting out today its acting more like its my dog. The thing whines everytime I put it off my lap.

PreacherE

Sounds like a baby that misses its mother.

When we got this baby cat, 4 weeks old, at night we put and old wind up clock in bed with him, he would curl up around it and sleep like a baby.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We have 2 cats -- Puck (aka "Bear" ) and Jake. They're both huge. :lol: I often refer to them as "my boys" -- and yes, I sometimes use the pronoun "who" when referring to them. :eek:wink . Puck/Bear is 12 and Jake is 10 (calendar years old). I can also relate to 5d because we don't own them, they own us. :lol:

• 3 years later...
  • Members

We had our pug Mamasan for 15 years, when she died I did not want another as I thought I was too old to train another. T wo years later we got two pug puppies, Rachel and Leah. And now I know I am too old to train them. But they are treasures. And they are house broken.