• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Praises from the deaf ministry

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I see it has been a long time since I have posted anything here.

Ray, our director, has had a change in his work schedule, and is not able to be in church much any more. Because of this, when he is able to have time off on a church day, he and his family have "family time" at home. Because of this, Larry, the assistant, has taken over teaching the deaf class on Sunday mornings. Please, pray for this situation.

Now, for the praise. Fedrico has been able to come to church a few times this past month (he got a new job, so he comes when his schedule allows him too), and he has brought another deaf man with him when he comes. This man's name is Art. He has gone to many churches searching for answers to questions he has. One Wednesday night after church, Larry took some time and answered his questions about religion, God, and such. Art was very glad to find a church with the answers he has been looking for! Pray for him, and his wife (whom we have not met), that they might soon accept Jesus as their Savior.

Edited by dadof4

• Members

I see it has been a long time since I have posted anything here.

Ray, our director, has had a change in his work schedule, and is not able to be in church much any more. Because of this, when he is able to have time off on a church day, he and his family have "family time" at home. Because of this, Larry, the assistant, has taken over teaching the deaf class on Sunday mornings. Please, pray for this situation.

Now, for the praise. Fedrico has been able to come to church a few times this past month (he got a new job, so he comes when his schedule allows him too), and he has brought another deaf man with him when he comes. This man's name is Art. He has gone to many churches searching for answers to questions he has. One Wednesday night after church, Larry took some time and answered his questions about religion, God, and such. Art was very glad to find a church with the answers he has been looking for! Pray for him, and his wife (whom we have not met), that they might soon accept Jesus as their Savior.

Praise God for His Word going forth in this manner. Praying... :icon_pray:

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My wife and I have the wonderful opportunity to pick up Pamela, one of our deaf ladies, every Sunday morning now. She lives less than a mile away from us. It is so good to see her being faithful to church. Also, she recently joined our church!

• Members

My wife and I have the wonderful opportunity to pick up Pamela, one of our deaf ladies, every Sunday morning now. She lives less than a mile away from us. It is so good to see her being faithful to church. Also, she recently joined our church!

What a blessing! Praise God!!!