• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Praises from the deaf ministry

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

This past Sunday, we had a deaf lady come again - it has been a long time since she came to church.

Also, one of our deaf men is having some problem with his driver's license - his is from Mexico and has been told that he is to be deported (very long story, but praise that he is still here in the US). He was given his license back, and is able to drive to church again. He brings his deaf wife, their child, and their deaf friend to church. It was good to see our class full again on Sunday.

Two Sundays ago (and Wednesday night) my wife and I were asked to attend another IFB church in the area (New Hope Baptist Church in Shakopee, MN). A deaf couple and their 4 children - 2 are deaf - were going to be there for church. The lady in that church that knows sign language was on vacation, so we went to help out.

The dad was so glad to have Elizabeth sign for the church service while I took the kids to the children's church and signed for them. We did the same for Wednesday night. They said they come to this area every year for vacation to see the man's parents (who are deaf) and are going to attend this church when they come.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...