• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Non Debating topic............................

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's pretty good so far. I picked this book up on discount. So far the book uses a great deal of Scripture (KJB :thumb ) and it's biblically accurate. The author is a Baptist but I had never heard of him before.

So far, the book is pointing out why things are the way they are today (biblically) and pointing Christians to live godly lives being busy about the Lord's business as we look forward to the Rapture.

• Members

I understand, I have been delving into the scriptures quite a lot differently this year I joind the faith bible institute at our church this year and its quite good for your mind and soul. lots of bible reading and the wilmingtons guide to the bible, also.

• Members

That sounds great! We can never get to much Bible and we need to keep approaching Scripture in a fresh manner so we don't get into a rut or into a non-thinking, non-growing routine with our Scripture reading. That's why I changed my Scripture reading up some this year.