• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Do you remember me.....it's been awhile!

• Members

Hello Everyone!! :wave:

It has been quite a while since I have visited here with everyone. By now, I am sure there are many new members added to the group and hopefully many of the regulars are still here too. Many times I thought about checking in to say hello. I have missed this forum and everyone who was and is a part of it!

Time has passed and much has changed....
My health is much better....PTL....I was placed on medication that has now regulated my system and I am doing so much better. It was a difficult time in my life and I am thankful that the LORD never left me, even in my weakest moments, HE kept me going. Looking back, without a doubt I wouldn't have made it without HIM and the support of my loving husband. Trials refine us and give us a whole new outlook on life. Life is a gift and not something to be taken for granted..it can be wiped out in a moment. I have learned to live each day.....whereas previously, I was always planning ahead. GOD has changed that part of my heart. No one is guaranteed tomorrow, but we have today ......even though I knew that, I didn't live that way. My outlook has changed and I thank GOD for it!!
We have moved on from our previous church......the Evangelical Missionary Church. For some time we felt we were at a standstill, not growing, just floundering about. Often it weighed heavily on my mind, especially when reading the many varied discussions here on this board. In my heart I felt something was amiss....couldn't really put my finger on it, but something was definitely missing. It's hard to determine what you're missing when you've not had it. GOD knew.....HE provided the way, and before we knew it, we were out of there and on our way to a KJV Independent Fundamental Baptist Church. We have become members of this church and feel so at home.....GOD wanted us here and we couldn't be happier. The Pastor is a man of GOD and teaches according to the Bible......he has a heart for GOD and desires to serve HIM with his whole heart. We have a wonderful leader, someone we trust and believe will do as GOD directs. We have been attending this church for nearly a year and a half and both my husband and I believe we are where GOD wants us to be!

I am Jesuspaiditall4all (Sue) a sinner saved by grace. I look forward to sharing with all of you once again, that is if I can figure these boards out.......they certainly have changed since I was here last! :lol

• Members
YAY, SUE!!!!!! So great to have you back!!! :clap::clap::clap:

It is wonderful that you are feeling better; PTL for HIS goodness.

:woohoo: What she said. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I was afraid you weren't ever coming back. :sad

You may not remember me. I used to be LG, and then changed my name to confuse the innocent. :Green :lol: :lol:

• Members
I look forward to sharing with all of you once again' date=' that is if I can figure these boards out.......they certainly have changed since I was here last! :lol[/quote']
Hi Sue. :smile

Try an experiment that I do:::::::

In your User control Panel, select Subsilver (i.e. reject Prosilver) as your screen/layout/background (or whatever the thing is called.) It's a whole lot cleaner, neater, crisper, more cheerful, better color coordinated, and a whole host of other good stuff. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

When you log out the screen will revert back to Prosilver, but when you log back in you will get Subsilver again. :Green

• Administrators

:clap: Yea, welcome back Sue. I have often thought about you and have prayed for you and your health. I want to apologize, because about a week ago I was planning on sending you an Email to see how you were doing, but I completely forgot.

HE provided the way' date=' and before we knew it, we were out of there and on our way to a KJV Independent Fundamental Baptist Church. We have become members of this church and feel so at home.....GOD wanted us here and we couldn't be happier.[/quote']

I know many times in the past that you did not agree with our stance on the KJV and other IFB issues, and you always show us respect. I hope that while we disagreed with you that we showed you the same respect that you showed up. I am very happy that you now feel that you are where the Lord wants you.

Welcome back, and I look forward to reading your posts again.

Like PE said you can change your board style in your "User Control Panel". The old style is just a plain style without any bells and whistles that are in this style.