• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Keep Getting Logged Off

• Members

When I login to Online Baptist, I always check the box to "keep me logged on/remember me" in order to stay logged in. Unless I we have a major power outage, or I shut down my pc for more than a day, I am usually logged in. Lately, I have been getting logged off for some unknown reason. Is there something in my account settings that needs to be changed?

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Everything on the software side is working fine, it might be your isp or anti virus program messing things up. I suggest you click "Delete all board cookies" at the bottom then log back in. We are using cookies to store your login information, so make sure that your browser is accepting cookies.

• Members

All things are the same on my end.

The other day I was on OB in one window and was trying to open OB in another window too. I was logged in and reading in the one window but the new window demanded that I log in.

I was on here this morning just fine but when I came here this afternoon I had to log back in.

• Members

I am using the latest version of Firefox and it is accepting cookies. Whenever I shut down my pc, the cache is cleared and my husband says that clears my cookies. I'm logged in now and everything seems to be working okay...so I guess I'll just wait and see. Also, could a slow internet cause this?

• Administrators

Strange indeed. Some software on your computer may be conflicting with something here. I constantly monitor Online Baptist on Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. I monitor these under IE 6, 7, FireFox, and Opera. I have not been logged out in over a year under any combinations of the previous Operating Systems and Browsers.