• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Some Co-workers

• Members

There is this lady I work with named Bobbi. Her husband left her awhile back and it was real messy situation. Due to all that the divorce got really expensive and now she and her four boys are technically homeless, they are living in a hotel at the time. She has been turned down for the house that she was trying to rent. She is now trying to get another one on the opposite side of town, in a neighborhood that she really did not want to move to. Amongst all this she is trying to get a better job so that she can get out of debt.
I just feel really burdened about all this. Her son just recently surrendered to go to Japan as a missionary. He is only 14 and I am afraid his dad will try to talk him out of this. I, Lord willing going to take him out to an arcade next weekend. Pray for Bobbi and her kids. Especially for her son John, I think was his name. I hope to get to talk to him and encourage him.

• Members

Wow, what a tough situation. I pray that God will use this seemingly impossible situation to show His amazing power and love. I pray that all of her boys will serve the Lord faithfully, and that she will find comfort in knowing that while our situations change, our God does not. I pray that this 14 year old boy will follow the Lord's will, even if it takes Him all the way to Japan.