• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How many days are you in your church building?

dadof4

How many days in the week are you in your church building?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How many days in the week are you in your church building?

Guest Guest

We go to all regular scheduled services unless something serious stops us, which has not happened yet but might one day. However I don't think we should ever get self-righteous about how many days we are "in church". I'm not saying that anyone here is, but I have seen a lot of people who are. We also attend most of the stuff that goes on that isn't a regular thing, but not always as family comes first. We don't do things like "men's prayer breakfasts" because our family tends to believe that the family should be together in church so if it is a mens/ladies only activity, we don't usually go...with the exception of baby showers which aren't a "spritual setting" lol.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I go to 2 Sunday services. I am in service on Wednesday night. Thursday... I go to visit the sick, elderly, or "new move ins". This is our version of the old "Welcome Wagon". We leave a note if they are not home for the basket. Saturday morning is bus visitation...I haven't gone recently b/c the women at the homeless shelter can't receive visitors that day...except my pastor.

candlelight

Guest Guest
lol, umm...okay.
But seriously, how many people can say that? :wink :lol

Well, then buddie...I am going to have to do some catching up to you. I want the title as "head dork". :lol: :lol Hmmm? What can I do? Where should I go? I gotta think :ideas: on this one...afterall, I have a hubby and son to consider. :puzzled:

candlelight

P.S. ~ Congratulations on Korea!

• 1 month later...