• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

5dumplings@home can't log in.

Guest Guest

We use internet explorer, windows XP, dsl...........cleared the OB cookies and cache.......can log in for a couple of seconds, then it immediately logs me right back out, however, it will show on the user list that I'm logged in when in fact I am not and cannot access stuff. Never had a bit of trouble before last night.

Guest Guest
We use internet explorer' date=' windows XP, dsl...........cleared the OB cookies and cache.......can log in for a couple of seconds, then it immediately logs me right back out, however, it will show on the user list that I'm logged in when in fact I am not and cannot access stuff. Never had a bit of trouble before last night.[/quote']

Same as what she said, except I have Vista.

PreacherE

Guest Guest

well, I refreshed the browser and it jsut worked. I don't know. cleaning cookies and temp folders and all that other stuff didn't work.

Well, that makes me feel better at least..........those things didn't work for me either. Wonder what the problem is?

Guest Guest

Oh, well.............guess I'll check back tomorrow and see if it works then. I am definitely NOT a computer person, so I have zero insight. I just like to use the computer! (I leave all that other "stuff" to my husband and his computer whiz brother)