• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

5dumplings@home can't log in.

• Members

I couldn't see the code either last night and this morning.

Bzmomof6 sent this over on OBL:

Tell Bro. Matt, "ditto" what 5 dumplings@home had someone else post for her.......I cleared my cache and cookies (double/triple checked to be sure I did it right) still can't log on. I will check back periodically to see if it is fixed. At least I can read the posts on "getting logged off". (well, so far, that is!)

• Members

Just tested FF. It is fine too.

One interesting thing to note is that recently whenever I use IE and visit OB, I get an error code when I leave the site and close all windows. A little box pops up that says something about a runtime error. Yesterday, when I couldn't stay logged in, that error thing never appeared one time. But now that I can stay logged into OB, the runtime error is back.

Guest Guest

Every time I try to log in on Firefox it logs me out... this has been happening the past 2 days, so that's why I haven't posted here lately.

I upgraded to Firefox 3 beta recently but I doubt that's the problem. I'm using Safari right now to get on here.

• Members

Oh ok it must have been after you changed the cookie settings that I got messed up....wouldn't even let me sign in at all or view the conf. code.

Clearing my cookies helped though, I've been able to log in all day today since then.