• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

has man really been to the moon

has man really been to the moon  

26 members have voted

1. 1. has man really been to the moon

• Yes
    • No
    • Its a conspiracy
    • It was an illusion
    • I have no idea
    • I don't care one way or the other
    • This is a stupid poll

• Members
i have friends who have a relative who doesn't believe it, either. And he is pretty strange about some other things, too.

And to be sure and protect yourself from alien abduction or from mind readers...
catinhat2.jpg

:lol::lol:

That reminds me of a black guy, who was in his 30s, taking university classes where I was. He didn't believe man went to the moon and he got caught up in that "power of the pyramid" craze. He would actually make pyramid shaped hats out of newspapers and wear them on his head while he studied to increase his brain power :loco

• Members

I voted yes. :thumb

A Brasilian friend at church told us that they are taught in their schools down there that the U.S.A. didn't send men to the moon and that the whole thing was a fake. She tends to believe that version of history. :coffee

• Administrators
I voted yes. :thumb

A Brasilian friend at church told us that they are taught in their schools down there that the U.S.A. didn't send men to the moon and that the whole thing was a fake. She tends to believe that version of history. :coffee

Of course - after all, the USA just lies all the time, eh? :roll

• Members

Why not ask Mr. Armstrong and Mr. Aldrin? :lol I live in Houston. Maybe I'll ask them next time I see them. I think Neil Armstrong still lives in this area. :wink

BTW, I voted "I don't care one way or the other". It's not a cause I feel particularly strong about.