• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Spring 2008 is upon us

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Spring has arrived finally here in SC. We have been having beautiful weather!!! It has been a wet spring, though and everything is looking very very green.

My favorite part of spring is opening up the windows and airing out the house. I especially like the "happiness" it gives our indoor pet cats who just sit in the open windows enjoying the breeze and watching the birds. They just love it when we open the windows (they told me so themselves. :lol: )

• Members
Spring has arrived finally here in SC. We have been having beautiful weather!!! It has been a wet spring, though and everything is looking very very green.

My favorite part of spring is opening up the windows and airing out the house. I especially like the "happiness" it gives our indoor pet cats who just sit in the open windows enjoying the breeze and watching the birds. They just love it when we open the windows (they told me so themselves. :lol: )

My cat, in pretty weather, if he is inside, he will usually set by a door or window and look outside. But if he goes outside, he will set by a door or window looking back inside the house. Go figure. :roll

So your cat talks to you. :uuhm:

• Members

We had a "cold front" move through here (I can no longer say or write that with a straight face since we live in sub-tropical Houston) this past week, and it was nice because we hardly had to use the A/C. It was especially nice because last week my mom was visiting and helping me paint a couple more rooms in our house, and we were able to open the windows and let fresh air in (and paint fumes out). We've finished painting, and also finished installing new faux wood blinds in 8 windows. The blinds replaced fabric "honeycomb" shades that were difficult if not impossible to clean, and they were ugly too. The blinds are much nicer. :smile They'll keep the kitchen and family/living room cooler...just in time! :lol

• Members
We had a "cold front" move through here (I can no longer say or write that with a straight face since we live in sub-tropical Houston) this past week' date=' and it was nice because we hardly had to use the A/C. It was especially nice because last week my mom was visiting and helping me paint a couple more rooms in our house, and we were able to open the windows and let fresh air in (and paint fumes out). We've finished painting, and also finished installing new faux wood blinds in 8 windows. The blinds replaced fabric "honeycomb" shades that were difficult if not impossible to clean, and they were ugly too. The blinds are much nicer. :smile They'll keep the kitchen and family/living room cooler...just in time! :lol[/quote']

Please, don't send cold rainy weather this way!

Do you know where Webster is, my wife has a 1st cousin who lives there.

Back in the summer Linda and I made a quick trip down there to pick up her aunt who is Linda's mother's twin sister.