• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Spring 2008 is upon us

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's a beautiful sunny day here. Going to get up close to 50 degrees! :thumb But there's a snow storm coming in tonight. It sounds like it's supposed to hit everyone but us, but you never know. *sigh* March - lion or lamb weather. BUT SPRING IS HERE! Amen! The snow will soon be a memory. :clap:

• Members
Sojourner, That makes me thankful I live down here in Southwest Arkansas. Not trying to rub it on, thats for sure, but tomorrow is suppose to be even warmer.

But I feel sure in the summer you don't have near as much hot humid weather as we do.

Well, today was warmer here, too......we made it to 32 degrees and the sun was shining!

Yeah, last summer I ran my window AC for maybe 2 weeks total.

• Members

It's been really windy here too and the temps dropped pretty good last night. At least it's supposed to be decent for Easter Sunday; not real warm but no rain or snow, so we will hopefully have good sized attendance and those who don't normally attend church can hear the Gospel.

• Members

We had a really nice first day of Spring here in Houston, too -- plus the moon was absolutely gorgeous (very full and big at 6 a.m. as I was driving out of my neighborhood on my way to work). I love March and April, and about half of May in Houston. After about the middle of May it starts getting toasty here and I start "hiding" indoors in my air-conditioned (thank you Lord! :lol ) home.

• Members

For the last few nights the full moon has been so beautiful and bright. We were talking about it last night.

When the moon is in the potion it is now it shines brightly into our bedroom window.

Probably want be to many days in the future the air conditioner will need to be cranked up.