• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Heart transplants more then just a heart

• Members

Yeahhhhh I don't buy it. Anyway the Bible talks about the heart being "clean" or "dirty" but yet the fleshly heart never changes...its the spiritual heart God is referring to, or our spirit/soul (whichever you think is the spiritual part, that is a debate in itself).

Suicide by a gun is not that uncommon, that is a long shot. And marrying the wife...well probably it started out as a thankfulness thing and then things went from there, especially if the donor was local.

The heart is merely a muscle that pumps blood...it is the mind that is complex and full of mystery and also our thoughts and emotions.

• Administrators

Hoo, boy! What :loco . The heart has no characteristics to transfer, yeesh!!

Probably the reason she began craving the beer was that she was deficient in B Complex (which is found in yeast in abundance - one reason some doctors tell pregnant women to drink one beer a day).

Craving Kentucky Fried Chicken isn't a young man thing...my son doesn't care for it, and my hubby loves it!!! She just found a food she liked that she could now eat, and began craving it.

• Members

I like KFC. Just not everyday. I 'm from the south.

From what I've told, Fried food were invented by slaves. Since the south is usually hot and humid, frying food helped keep them and their home cool. It only take a few minutes and your food is done, compare to all day stews.

• Members

In the Old South, many of the big plantations had a separate building that was for cooking which wasn't a part of the main house. This kept the main house from getting heated up from food preparation.

Homes in the Old South used to have high ceilings as well and often also had tall windows and doors that were aligned to allow for straight through breezes in order to help deal with the summer heat.