• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I was baptized again last night!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone. I was baptized again last night. The reason is because I do not feel that my previous two baptisms were valid. The reason is that my heart and mind was not in the right place for the first one although the form was valid. The reason for the second one is that it was a Mormon baptism. Yes, I converted to Mormonism last year but I have left the Mormon church and am in the process of officially removing my records from the Mormon church. I am ashamed of myself that I fell to the Mormons seductive doctrine. Anyway, my baptism last night was the first time I have been validly baptized because for the first time, I was baptized with the proper state of mind and heart and also with proper form and doctrine. I am so happy! :lol

• Members

My wife joined the mormon church for two years when she was 19. She grew up sbc and she wasn't taught anything growing up just entertained by youth pastors who wanted a big group. She got right and got out. I read somewhere that sbc youth are like the biggest group of mormon converts. Don't quote me on that.

• Members
My wife joined the mormon church for two years when she was 19. She grew up sbc and she wasn't taught anything growing up just entertained by youth pastors who wanted a big group. She got right and got out. I read somewhere that sbc youth are like the biggest group of mormon converts. Don't quote me on that.

I heard that Baptists are the most common converts to mormonism also.

• Members

I'm sorry - I would like to be excited by your baptism, but every few months you flop around from religion to religion. When are you going to get saved, and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and His Word alone? If you truly got saved somewhere along your way, you wouldn't keep jumping ship every few months. If you think you are saved now, why is your current state/beliefs any different than your other professions?

• Members

Hopefully she will sincerely consider the question. You may think it is not a nice or fair one to ask - but I cannot rejoice in some professing of faith that keeps changing - and changing to other religions (not just a different Christian denomination) - every couple of months.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
Hi everyone. I was baptized again last night. The reason is because I do not feel that my previous two baptisms were valid. The reason is that my heart and mind was not in the right place for the first one although the form was valid. The reason for the second one is that it was a Mormon baptism. Yes' date=' I converted to Mormonism last year but I have left the Mormon church and am in the process of officially removing my records from the Mormon church. I am ashamed of myself that I fell to the Mormons seductive doctrine. Anyway, my baptism last night was the first time I have been validly baptized because for the first time, I was baptized with the proper state of mind and heart and also with proper form and doctrine. I am so happy! :lol

BaptistGirl,

I think that there are a lot of folk on this board, that are concerned, about this. I am relatively new to this site and these people. Your testimony above really raises some eyebrows because; it seems that you're giving the impression that you really do not understand what it means to be born again. If I'm wrong, then I humbly ask for your forgiveness.

It would be a terrible thought for me to leave that statemnent alone. If you do not mind, would you tell us just exactly what happened to you to cause you to have the " proper state of mind and heart..."

If you choose not to, that is your freedom. You do not know me from a hole in the ground, but I'm concerned, really.

Sincerely,
mksj1611

• Members

The more Baptistgirl posts, the more she gives herself away!

1) She has NO clue whatsoever about how to be saved according to the Bible - and she has NO understanding of what the truth really is (or else she wouldn't keep flip-flopping from one religion to another).

2) She is obviously here to cast doubt on Baptist doctrine and the King James Bible, and promote her Roman Catholicism.

Guest Guest

Thanks for the insight...............

I have not read enough evidently, to know where she is coming from......... :ooops

Thanks,
mksj1611