• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Submission

• Members

Yes, just look at the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This group does not teach anyone the path to salvation, but the women submit, of course they know if they don't more than likely they will be beaten until the fully submit.

And of course they have been taught since they were born if they do not submit to the men they will bust hell wide open.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
You are correct that a lot of nonbelieving women like to wear the pants' date=' but there are also many professing Christian women who do the same thing.[/quote']

In Genesis God tells us that women will WANT to "wear the pants" and rule over their husbands. So it means we as women have to go against our very natures to do what God wants us to do and submit to our husbands.

Guest Guest

A woman's submission to God will mean submission to her husband. You can't have one without the other. God holds a woman responsible for obeying her husband, and the husband is responsible for how he directs his home.

And Kevin, I've honestly come to respect you a lot more here recently, even though I can't say we'd exactly be best buds anytime soon. I would like to say that I appreciate your attitude when compared to that of many of the other members here. Many people want to break fellowship over the smallest things with absolutely no Biblical reason, but you tend to follow the Word more and show grace and humility when you disagree with someone or something. Thanks for trying to set a good example, though you received a lot of flak for doing so. God bless you in your missions work; I hope and pray you're able to see many souls brought to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

That's what it's all about, isn't it, people?

Guest Guest
Thanks Vince! Yes' date=' our focus should be on helping and ministering to people and, hopefully, I'll be doing that sooner than I might have expected. :coffee[/quote']

That's awesome! Kathie and I will probably be a few years here before we can get to the field...the economy is really hurting traditional foreign missions right now.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!