• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Beware of Inappropriate Ad

• Members

Just as I was switching screens an inappropriate ad showed up. As my computer was in the process of changing screens I couldn't do anything but it said "interracial gay dating" and showed a black guy kissing a white guy on the cheek.

I'm posting this so we can be on the lookout for this so we can catch the necessary info and Bro Matt can block it.

• Members

Just because filters block it doesn't mean its bad...someone told me certain filters block my cake website and there is absolutely not one thing on there that needs to be blocked, not even the ads, which are usually cake and bridal ads.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Joshua Berndt

Hello. I am new here. I just wanted to let the Administrators that before I became a member, I was seeing a lot of probably inappropriate ads. Mostly on the registration page, at the bottom, I saw adds for dating and/or chatting with Oriental young women. Probably no good. Also, another time, there was an add showing different women(probably Americans) but they were not at all dressed decently. They showed a lot of their chests. I just wanted to let you know. I don't know what it is like now that I have registered.