• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marcus2Israel

Where are the teens?!

Guest Guest

Isn't the legal age that you're considered to be an adult 18?
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Guest Guest
I think Josh is a little strange, anyone else?

You said next topic!

Hmm, yes, to a point.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Guest Guest
No' date=' he made Adam, stepped back, and said "I can do better than that!"[/quote']
Well, more precisely:
(Genesis 2:18-23) - "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. {19} And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. {20} And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. {21} And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; {22} And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. {23} And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."
God bless,
Crushmaster.

........ if you want to know a romantic thing a person told me, why did God create woman from a bone of a rib cage. God didnt make woman out of a toe bone for us to walk on, but out of a rib bone closer to our hearts. And we were picking on each other.

I know, it's a joke. It was on a list of the top ten reasons God created woman. funny, but not true or meant to be taken as such. I'm rather sarcastic and make strange jokes ALOT!!!!!