• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marcus2Israel

Where are the teens?!

I'm right here and I have only one year left being a teen. :lol

Dont be too happy about growing up, I was in your spot too, can't wait till I am over the hill (18) into adult life, out of school with my HSD, got my own place, my own car, a future wife. But here I am now, 20 years old, living on my own, working on getting car (its hard with gas going up that makes me not want a car in the first place!), and I notice I am busy more then I figure I would be when I got out of school, so I don't have time for a young Christian lady just yet! And with all you teenagers growing up, its going to be harder for all of you to make it on your own yourself (unless you come a rich family :2cents ). So if I could turn the time back, I would be happy to be a teenager and let my parents take the blame for my actions (I'm kidding about that, don't give your parents a hard time as it is, they had to put up with you in their house for 18 years!)

Dont be too happy about growing up, I was in your spot too, can't wait till I am over the hill (18) into adult life, out of school with my HSD, got my own place, my own car, a future wife. But here I am now, 20 years old, living on my own, working on getting car (its hard with gas going up that makes me not want a car in the first place!), and I notice I am busy more then I figure I would be when I got out of school, so I don't have time for a young Christian lady just yet! And with all you teenagers growing up, its going to be harder for all of you to make it on your own yourself (unless you come a rich family :2cents ). So if I could turn the time back, I would be happy to be a teenager and let my parents take the blame for my actions (I'm kidding about that, don't give your parents a hard time as it is, they had to put up with you in their house for 18 years!)

I hear ya...I don't have time for anything now because I have to work to support myself plus I go to Bible College.

Tell me about it. At one point this past semester I was going to school 21 hours, working at one job 27 hours a week and working a weekend job 5-10 hours every weekend... :loco What ever possessed me to do that?

Sounds fun, thank God up at Hyles-Anderson, there is a program you can be in to help you with money problems. Problem is, with everything going up, including food, ever heard "two steps forward, one step back"......... well mine is one step forward, and three steps back! :badday:

i don't have to go to college just yet. just an insane senior year. did you ever have to do senior projects?

You mean like the 15 page paper I wrote on Nazi Germany's secret police strategy...sure did.

Sounds fun' date=' thank God up at Hyles-Anderson, there is a program you can be in to help you with money problems. Problem is, with everything going up, including food, ever heard "two steps forward, one step back"......... well mine is one step forward, and three steps back! :badday:[/quote']
been there done that....

If you want to call it that lol. Hey, when I was in school, I didnt have that much responibitily, but now that I am an adult, WATCH OUT! I mean, life will smack you in the face and God will give you a wake up call!