• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marcus2Israel

Where are the teens?!

Hey Molly, I'm actually back in the States now enjoying life here. I'm super bored waiting to find a jOB, though. :P

It's great to have you back, Kevin. Waiting to find a jOB seems to be what a majority of people are doing now. Welcome back to AMERICA! Doncha just love "Home Sweet Home?" LOL Although, I talk with a pastor & his wife from Uganda, East Africa on Facebook... and he just feel ill with pneumonia and typhoid fever, yesterday. I am so glad that we have the hospitals in the States. I would want to be here with our healthcare rather than Africa.

So, how was Korea? Did you accomplish what you needed? Did the students learn a lot? I remember you talked about the fun you had with the teens there.

Maybe, BroMatt can get a teen forum on OB. I am sure that I know several teens that would be interested. *hint hint*

God bless,

Molly

So, how was Korea? Did you accomplish what you needed? Did the students learn a lot? I remember you talked about the fun you had with the teens there.

Sorry, didn't notice your post. Haven't been checking in here, I guess.

Korea was a fantastic growing experience. I learned a lot and grew a lot while I was there. PrOBably a few things that weren't so positive and I suffered from loneliness at times living on my own with no other Americans but it was good.

I finished up my contract so I guess you could say I accomplished what I needed to. :P
I don't know if they learned a lot or not, I'd like to think they did. hehe
Yeah, the teens prOBably learned the most, and the youngest kids. I hated the in-between kids. lol All the way from about the 8 to 13 year olds annoyed me. lol