• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where are the teens?!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops, that previous post was me.

-JoyfulSamer

I'm glad you admitted it! I seriously thought it was Rachel.... except she would've put the little :wvlf" at the end... lol

• Members

I didnt knew your from WV deafbaptist. I was born in Huntington, WV, home of the Marshall college football team! Also the same place back in 1967 when the Marshall football team plane crash on 10/14/1967, everyone should watch "We Are Marshall", one of the guys in the white suits at the plane crash is my grandfather. The movie is a true story, but it doesnt tell the whole truth. The plane was not struck by lighting, the pilot was flying too low and crashing into a hill. My family has many ties to that movie and crash, that if I want to play football, I can get on very fast on the Marshall "Thunderhorde" football team. Also, the movie was too peacefull, the true story is that their were fights and everything none stop, and what happen on the football team when one guy hit the other, it broke out into a big fight, not what you see in the movie.

• Members

Yea I go to Concord University in Athens...

And that's the whole thing of HollyWEIRD... It never shows the whole/true story...

I haven't watched the whole movie... but I think one of my old interpreters (LeighAnn) was one of the mourners in the movie... She was so excited to be in it but we all know it was a sad story...