• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Really Important Topic Here... :D

• Members

:frog

Ok, so I've played the new game, Word Freak, 3 times in a row where the score has not registered. I have gotten scores each time of over 2500 but when I submit the score with my screen name, a black box appears but never goes to the next page saying that my score was recorded. So I played it a fourth time to over 700 and that one registered.

BTW, can the settings on that game be changed? After you get far enough, the time clock slows down considerably and isn't a challenge anymore.

• Members

I have a little request concerning the games - that is for a link under each game that leads back to the list of games. When I finish a game, I have to go back to the index page, then fun/games section, then the games topic, then the stats link to get back to the list of games. Maybe there's a quicker way already that I just don't know about?

• Administrators
I have a little request concerning the games - that is for a link under each game that leads back to the list of games. When I finish a game' date=' I have to go back to the index page, then fun/games section, then the games topic, then the stats link to get back to the list of games. Maybe there's a quicker way already that I just don't know about?[/quote']
I still have to add the arcade link to the breadcrumb. For now you could just click the arcace button that is on top.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This system must have something against high scores. :frog I just scored 35,363 in gold miner but it wouldn't record it. This is the message I got:

There was missing session data for this game play. This is usually caused by pressing the back button on the web browser to play to game. Please use the links inside the arcade to replay the game. If you must use the back button, make sure to press refresh in the browser after pressing back.

I did not press back or do anything except play the game.