• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Moderators

I am fully aware of the fact that there is not a set "age" @ which we become "acountable" for our "knowledgeability"(nice butchered English) of sin. By the same token, I realize that infants don't go to Heaven because they are "not saved, but safe" - but rather go to Heaven because the spirit is still alive (Rom 7:9 the body didn't die, Jn 3:6-7;Eph 2:1). My location may be under a rock, but its not that far under :smile .Just thought we were under a humor heading, not a theological scapel (no flogging, blasting, or meaness behind this statement - that's the bad thing about contact that's not face to face, you have to guess @ intent & emotions) :smile

• Members
I am fully aware of the fact that there is not a set "age" @ which we become "acountable" for our "knowledgeability"(nice butchered English) of sin. By the same token' date=' I realize that infants don't go to Heaven because they are "not saved, but safe" - but rather go to Heaven because the spirit is still alive (Rom 7:9 the body didn't die, Jn 3:6-7;Eph 2:1). My location may be under a rock, but its not that far under :smile .Just thought we were under a humor heading, not a theological scapel (no flogging, blasting, or meaness behind this statement - that's the bad thing about contact that's not face to face, you have to guess @ intent & emotions) :smile

Yer right, I shoulda left it go. :wink

• Members

:roll

This one was a blonde joke:
A person walked into a Hairdresser's place and asked for a haircut. She was wearing headphones. The hairdreesser took them off, and she fell to the ground. the man put the headphones on and it said "breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out."

:duh