• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

Yes, when one is being sarcastic, and because it is online someone gets angry, it is hard to fix that situation. The harder feelings were hurt the worse it is.

Yes, but in my family we use alot of sarcasm, so it just comes out. since i don't really talk to people i don't know they know i'm sarcastic, and when i do talk to strangers, like door knocking or visitation, i keep it in completely and don't let it out. that would be bad. but i get out of practise keeping it in when i'm not at someone elses house, so it is just habit for me.

I can relate to that. I grew up around sarcasm and use it all the time. I've had to learn to try and control it online because it doesn't always come across the way I mean for it to, even sometimes using emoticons doesn't help. :-S