• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

I have also recently reread little house on the prairie. It is funny to go through and spot mistakes. For instance, a Sunday School teacher saying the shortest verse in the Bible was just three little words. :loco

We just finished reading Pride and Prejudice for English class. Before that we read Madame Bovary, and before that Frankenstein. Before THAT was Hamlet. All in practically one quarter. Lot of reading for me.

Not by any means. And last semester we simultaneously read Macbeth and did senior projects. We also read Heart of Darkness and one other book I can't remember.

yes. and for a high school student who didn't have time to read the selection, they are a life saver. Also, when you DID read the selection, but didn't understand it, they help clarify things.

Any time we were assigned a reading assignment, we would have a quiz over it. So understanding what you read was good. And I remember the other book, Canterbury Tales. We only read part of it, and we might have had another book, but that's all I remember.