• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

I do actually know everything' date=' I just can't remember it all at the same time. :lol[/quote']

That's kind of what I'm saying, its all in my brain, but I have not found a developer yet that would develop it, soon as I do, I'll be a know it all.

Come to think about it, I've know a few know it alls, I really did not care for them and surely did not like to be around them, think I will stop looking for that developer. :cool

Do you know when I wrote my 20 page senior thesis before receiving my Bachelor's degree that I did my research and made my notes and then did next to nothing until it was almost due. Things didn't seem to want to come together as I tried to prepare a rough draft. I finally just sat down at the word processor and typed out my thesis in one sitting; skipping the rough draft. I received an "A". :smile

Me either, but they teach you are supposed to. I was supposed to turn in an outline for my thesis too but I convinced the professor I found outlines to be restrictive and could put forth a much better paper without confining myself with an outline.

Lurking in the background on a web site like this, reading the post, one can learn much, at times I do much lurking, at times I jump in to let everyone know I'm lurking.

This John topic just keeps growing and growing, I've lurked thru most of it.

Flexible teachers are great! We had one professor in university that would often stand in front of the class and read monotone right from the book for almost the entire class time. :eek

This professor had a set plan for the class and a set way for everything to be done with NO exceptions. Boring!