• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

Guest Guest

Several years ago I was close to death. I needed open-heart surgery to replace a valve but I wasn't really convienced it was the right choice ...not enough oxygen to the brain wasn't helping! But I have to tell you I went into surgery with complete peace. If I lived-great-I would see my son go to high school but if not-great-I would be with the Lord. I"ve prayed that the Lord will allow me to be here as long as my son needs me to be.--pixiedust Never feared death since. The act of, if in pain or cann't breath but not dying. The Lord is merciful. By the way I've learned from being around many sick people. If they tell you they're dying soon trust them and make sure they are saved!! About nine years ago I had a lady tell me she was fixing to die shortly and I tried to calm her fears instead of witnessing to her. That night she died. Get this--her name was Grace. The Lord taught me a very hard lesson. Please learn from my mistake! :pray