• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
jumping in here' date=' but my Yankee friends can't believe I eat fried okra...... you would think I was eating a dog or something!![/quote']

Fried okra! Hey, I'll mark you down as being A OK, that stuff sure is good. I loved it as a child, and still think its yummy!

I like it a bit crisp, so Linda always has some for me, and some for her that's not as crisp. I believe I could eat it like popcorn.

• Members

Something about the smell of popping corn and cooking hot dogs that make one think they can live with getting a bag of popcorn and a hot dog.

I still can recall the smell of the concession stand the 1st time I ever entered a movie theater, it is a most wonderful aroma to ones nose and make you instantly lust for popcorn and hot dogs.

This is making me hungry for popcorn and a hot dog. :lol

• Members
I've heard that it comes from the flow of adrenaline and it does something to the meat to make it jucier or something. I can't remember exactly. It's not a common practice' date=' though, and I believe it is illegal.[/quote']

That's what I remember. I do believe in most areas it's illegal but the report I saw said it's still rather common "on the street" and in the "underground" in some places.