• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

Guest Guest
Why do you want to throw rocks at pidgeons? :Green

Yes...I don't see exactly why you would want to.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

What makes you think I would want to hunt pidgeons with rocks?

Be cheaper than bullets, might be good eating, never tried a pigeon.

Ashlee, who taught you how to throw rocks so good?

I've got a niece named Ashley, but your an Ashlee. She nearly lived with us until boys caught her eyes. I might add, her older brother Kelly, he nearly lived with us until girls caught his eyes.

[quote="Jerry80871852"][quote="John81"]What makes you think I would want to hunt pidgeons with rocks?[/quote]

Be cheaper than bullets, might be good eating, never tried a pigeon.

Ashlee, who taught you how to throw rocks so good?

I've got a niece named Ashley, but your an Ashlee. She nearly lived with us until boys caught her eyes. I might add, her older brother Kelly, he nearly lived with us until girls caught his eyes.[/quote]

Quail is some right fine eatin' but I don't know about pidgeon.

One things for sure, a girl that can chuck rocks well is a girl to beware of!

Oh, and I have a niece named Ashley too!

Yeah, I've checked them out and they do look like fun. For the time being we'll just have to live with our old PS2. Not much excercise with them though...well, except the way my wife plays! :lol: She tends to move around alot with the charactors as if that will help in the game. :tum

My niece, Ashley :Green , and her younger sister both really like the Sims. I've played it a bit on their computer.

Most of the time either my youngest son or my wife has the PS2 so if I feel like playing something I put Age of Empires II, the Conquerors Expansion in my computer.

I really like the one I've got. They have an Age of Empires III out, maybe even an expansion for that too, but my computer is getting old and slow so I wouldn't even buy that to try on here.