• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

Back to the original topic...

John is great guy, with no doubt! If anyone is mean to him, then, well... that's not very nice :smile

I always like his posts, even if he does ban me a lot... (grumble grumble :frog )

(He is also good at making a lot of posts on OB.) :wink :Green

Ha ha, I would be more scared of that new member, Ashlee, who has been a member for 12 days and has over 150 posts already...

No competition mate... I gave up trying for loads of posts long ago... some people have too much energy... :frog :frog

Sorry for scaring everybody, i just love this site and all the people, and the colors, ad the topics, and the games, and the SMILIES. *takes a deep breath*

Sorry for scaring everybody' date=' i just love this site and all the people, and the colors, ad the topics, and the games, and the SMILIES. *takes a deep breath*[/quote']

:amen: This is a wonderful site with a fine collection of folks to fellowship with and make friends with and that leads to lots of posting! :thumb

I am older than the internet, DVDs, cable tv, microwave ovens, hand held calculators, school busses (didnt have those around until I was in middle school), plastic garbage bags, ziplock bags, :-S :-S :-S

wow! I really AM old! That ark sure wasn't any fun whith all those smelly animals on it! :Bleh :lol:

I'm older than automatic sliding glass doors .... cell phones ... and all that other Star Trek type stuff too! :tease:

The Internet started to arrive in the 70's while the computer started to arrive in 1942 :wink

I know....The first computer was as large as a classroom.