• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

Along these lines, a good book to read is, "Days of Anguish, Days of Hope" by Billy Keith.

It's about a Baptist pastor who ended up being taken prisoner, forced onto that march and had to endure being a POW under the Japanese.

The book can be viewed and/or purchased from Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Days-Anguish-Hope ... PDKIKX0DER

How about Vienna Sausage? Ingredients: Mechanical separate chicken, water, beef, Pork, Salt, Corn syrup, less than 2% mustard, Spices, Natural flavorings, Dried Garlic, Sodium Nitrite, Chicken broth, Carmel color, Smoke flavoring.

Reckon what that Natural flavoring is, what type of natural flavoring is it?

Or even worse than that "Potted meat!"

Them there is alwasy Spam.

Very suspicious.

But in the modern processing plants machines do much of that work and humans are not as involved in it.

But when reading that on the cans of some products it does something to my taste buds and stomach and seems that I just can't put the stuff in my mouth and if I do I will start gagging.

I took the quiz:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a fierce opponent of Barack Obama. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: an elitist, morally superior, gun-grabbing, religion-bashing, terrorist-coddling appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Plus, he bowls like a girl.

how 'bout we talk 'bout the the weather? or anything other than food that makes us :gross:

for instance a lovely quiz which I actually got a zero on. YAY ME!!!!!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library ... a_quiz.htm

Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You've had enough of Barack Obama. His empty speeches filled with all the happy talk and vague promises of change have begun to wear on you, and so have all the Obamatons who mindlessly worship him as if he were the Messiah. You think that when people talk about coming to Obama the same way they talk about coming to Jesus, it's time to lay off the Kool-Aid.
:lol

And for McCain:
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You oppose John McCain with a passion. The fact that he is willing to keep troops in Iraq 100 years and that he has wholeheartedly embraced George W. Bush freaks you out. After eight years of seeing the country run by a despotic regime of Constitution-trampling, torture-loving, Armageddon-yearning warmongers, you believe it would be a national tragedy to see Bush hand over power his chosen successor, John McSame. :lol:

We had our yard all raked. Our trees were bare and we should have been finished raking for the year. Then we had a few days of high winds and the leaves from two of my neighbors yards that hadn't bothered to rake their leaves blew right into my yard.

We spent two hours raking those up this afternoon.

Now, unless the wind blows more leaves from other peoples yards into ours, we are finished raking for the year.

Wow, we have 2 pecan trees in our front yard, soon all of its leaves will let go and the ground will be knee deep.

I don't sweep them either, I use a blower, much easier than a yard broom.

A grass catcher on the lawn mower works even better than a blower.