• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Where are the substantive posts which spark the eloquent banter of the membership?

Could it be we need to discuss something of great importance like CHOCOLATE? :Green

How about the evils of women who don't have hair at least the minimum proper length?

Or what about those who have neither their hair nor their skirts at minimum proper length?

Maybe we should give serious thought to those men who shave off the manly beards God provided and give some the impression they are trying to appear more feminine or are following homosexual trends?

Hey, we could get going about the proper color shirt for a pastor, or the proper style of tie for Christian men and whether Christian men should ever wear novelty ties or not... :pmpkn:

:fall: :wvlf"

• Members
*sigh*

That's it???

What, are you one of those morbidly obese chocolate lovers who wears short skirts, has your hair cut like Bill Clinton, falls for guys who look like women and thinks a pastor should only wear lime green shirts with Daffy Duck novelty ties? :duh

• Members

no. i'm not. i do love chocolate, but i'm NOT morbidly obese. my skirts are all at least knee length, and mostly mid-calf length. my hair is halfway down my back, i'm waiting on the Lord for a boyfriend, and my pastor wears white shirts to preach, with subdued ties. the boys in my church wear differnt colored collared shirts with strange ties, but not my pastor. did i miss anything?

• Members
no. i'm not. i do love chocolate' date=' but i'm NOT morbidly obese. my skirts are all at least knee length, and mostly mid-calf length. my hair is halfway down my back, i'm waiting on the Lord for a boyfriend, and my pastor wears white shirts to preach, with subdued ties. the boys in my church wear differnt colored collared shirts with strange ties, but not my pastor. did i miss anything?[/quote']

:lol: Sounds great Ashlee! The only thing you might have missed was a nifty emoticon in your post. Even so, well done! :thumb

• Members

:Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh

• Members
:Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh :Bleh

Well done Ashlee!!! Such a perfect post giving me much needed joy! :thumb