• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

I was never much for studying either. I figured either I know it or I don't.

It was the same way with tests. I would do the test and turn it in while so many others would sit there stewing over questions and twisting their brains for clues. Hey, either I knew the answers or I didn't. No point it wasting time and sweat.

Did I mention I graduated university with honours?

I can totally fake assignments and pass. We had a three week paper in English, and I wrote it in an hour at school the day it was due. I got a B. My friend who spent the entire three weeks on it got a C.

I also missed three days of school before a test in Honors AP Government (say it like that to prove a point). I decided to take the test, put random answers, and got a 100%. I love faking it.

We don't play trivial pursuit much anymore. we moved on to better games. such as Quelf and Pit. Have you ever played Pit? It's a "stock market" game that had my pastor researching assurance of salvation. :lol that was a fun New Years Eve. Eight well respected church members slapping each others hands and yelling at the top of their lungs at each other. ahhh, memories.

I don't really have anyone to play games with anymore. There used to be a group of us that would get together every so often and spend hours playing games, but we are scattered around the country now.

Guest Guest

John81 is a genius. :smile I love hearing about the wealth of information that you know...John. :thumb

John81 is a genius. :smile I love hearing about the wealth of information that you know...John. :thumb

Try telling my sister that! :lol: She says I have a head full of worthless information. Of course, if one of her daughters has a problem in school she calls me to find out what the answers are. :roll