• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

Something I would like to know...how does one achieve having 26000+ posts on OB? :frog

I think it's mostly because of a some great friends I've had lots of good postings with along with the fact there are so many fine brothers and sisters in Christ here to discuss a variety of topics with.

Of course, if I were wasting my time with Chinese fire drills I wouldn't have the time to post here :tum

Finally had a decent string of days to do abundant yard work and garden work. Had to put a new exhaust system on the car. Busy with church (the GOOD kind of busy :thumb ), family stuff with birthdays, graduations...

I am humbled and honoured at the same time...

First of all, for my grand success I would like to thank the originator of this thread...

then I best thank Bro Matt...

Sue

Michelle

Katy-Anne

Janet

Katie

LuAnne

Oh yeah, and this guy :Green

And this guy, who was a major player in some key moments in one particular thread :frog

And not to forget several of my brethren who no longer post here :wave:

And the good brothers who do still post here :coffee

As well as all the little people...those five foot and under :tum

First of all, for my grand success I would like to thank the originator of this thread...

Sue

Michelle

Katy-Anne

Janet

Katie

*sniff sniff* I'm speechless! :Green

And getting smaller. What church did you go to in the city?

Sorry - just saw this. We went to Norman Baptist Temple. It's no longer there. The doors closed on it not too long after we moved away (not because of our leaving :Green ).

Sue

Michelle

Katy-Anne

Janet

Katie

LuAnne

*sigh* MY name is in the credits. Now I can say I truly made it. :lol::lol: :lol:

John thanked me twice

As well as all the little people...those five foot and under :tum

:lol::lol: :lol:

On long trips sometimes Pastor and I will take turns driving.....I only did it to him once, and I thought I would be on church discipline after that.