• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well when you are a teenager or in college, you do it because you're an idiot. You are in a vehicle with several other ppl. You pull up to the stoplight and everybody jumps out, runs around the car and gets back in before the light turns green. :bonk: I have done this.

If you are a mature adult :ha , you just pull over, get out and change places with the driver because he is sleepy. :Green I have done this as well.

• Members
Well when you are a teenager or in college, you do it because you're an idiot. You are in a vehicle with several other ppl. You pull up to the stoplight and everybody jumps out, runs around the car and gets back in before the light turns green. :bonk: I have done this.

If you are a mature adult :ha , you just pull over, get out and change places with the driver because he is sleepy. :Green I have done this as well.

Naw you don't need a red light...and it's totally random if the driver doesn't announce it until you stop and everyone says...what are we doing? "CHINESE FIRE DRILL!" :lol: :saint

• Members
Something I would like to know...how does one achieve having 26000+ posts on OB? :frog

I think it's mostly because of a some great friends I've had lots of good postings with along with the fact there are so many fine brothers and sisters in Christ here to discuss a variety of topics with.

Of course, if I were wasting my time with Chinese fire drills I wouldn't have the time to post here :tum