• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

Guest Guest

Is Kayla interested in meeting a person of the opposite gender? :frog

Brother John I thought of you today when I met my best friend's boyfriend...he is so skinny... :eek

Because he is so skinny, that doesn't make him a bad boy does it? :saint

I had a great friend and roommate in the air force who looked like a toothpick.

I haven't seen him in years, but he now weighs nearly 200 pounds. At that time I weighed about 145 and beside him I was a heavy weight. I now weight about 162 pounds 39 years later.

Because he is so skinny, that doesn't make him a bad boy does it? :saint

I had a great friend and roommate in the air force who looked like a toothpick.

I haven't seen him in years, but he now weighs nearly 200 pounds. At that time I weighed about 145 and beside him I was a heavy weight. I now weight about 162 pounds 39 years later.

No that doesn't make him bad I just thought he was super skinny and I could never be attracted to him. Good thing he is my best friend's boyfriend and not mine. :lol

Yes, but the destruction they bring is not a pretty site.

I recall the 1st tornado I ever saw, it was in early 69, Linda had came and picked me up at work on the air force base. Coming out the main gate which faxes west I was something in the west, called Linda's attention to it. We had no idea what we had seen.

But on arriving home we turned the TV on to hear that a tornado had struck a town about 6 to 8 miles west of us. We got back into the car and drove over there. It hit downtown and did so much destruction and hurt many people for it was during the time many were just getting off work.

I just can't think of tornado's being so pretty because of what they can cause.